Dear colleagues! Dear friends!
We invite you to take part in the V International Scientific and Practical Conference “Management in Healthcare: Challenges and Risks of the XXI Century”, which will be held on November 19-20, 2020 in Volgograd State Medical University at the address: Volgograd, 1 Pavshikh Bortsov Square.
The Abstracts can be submitted until SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main conference topics:
1. Digital healthcare – a new paradigm of management and functioning.
2. Theoretical and methodological aspects of healthcare management and economy.
3. Actual problems of development and implementation of innovations in medicine and pharmacy.
4. Improvement of healthcare financing system in the context of economic transformation.
5. Public health and public healthcare services: main problems and indicators.
6. Bioethical problems of medical care.
7. Marketing of medical services: features, modern trends, models of consumer behavior.
8. Sociological and psychologica laspects of healthcare management.
9. European trends in healthcare organization management.
10. COVID Pandemic 2019: medical, organizational and economic aspects.
11. Theory and practice of a medical university management and medical education process.
12. Human ecology: preservation and advancement of human health.
Requirements for thesis execution are placed in the general information page.
Partner universities of the conference:
Media partners of the conference:
Journal of Research and Practice of VolgSMU “Bioetics” (included in the list of journals of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation)
We are waiting for you at our conference!
Conference Organizing Committee